Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thank You Starbuck's! - The Best Return on Giving Up My Personal Info

In case you hadn't herd, for the price of "registering" a Starbuck's gift card you get 2 hours of free wifi a day - AND - FREE refills of drip coffee!!!!!!!!!
Those that know me, also know my undying commitment to daily coffee, from Starbuck's. Why, it seems like they made this deal just for me!
Everyday starts with a Venti drip. I used to have to pay 54 cents for my refill and $20 a month with T-mobile for wifi.
Now I get to save those dollars or use them to pay for gas. But I gotta just ask, is there a better deal out there?
Everyday I get a window view from my office @ a Starbuck's, get to enjoy a good cup of coffee, and surf the web for free!
Thanks Starbuck's, but you really didn't have to do this, you had me at hello :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SO heading to Starbucks now for my morning 'meetings'. :) TFS!